Welcome to Luzerne #5: Planetside

Historical Turning Points:  Luzerne tells us that in addition to the dropships that made it to the surface, there were also a fair number of combat drops from the dropships that didn't make it before they were destroyed in orbit.  These forces amassed into 3 groups:  One in the Jeremiah Highlands, one that was able to take control of the city of Thun, and one in the New Old Idaho region.  It looks like shortly after landing, the Jermiah Highlands group was pounded so hard by Smoke Jaguar they had to relocate to elsewhere in Jeremiah Highlands area.

So I took the information that's available and I reconstructed  these 3 groups as best I could.  Technically, I think I have more units than the sources really allow for.  But its Battletech so the numbers area always kind of fuzzy anyhow.  The truth of the matter is that the SLDF came into Luzerne with SO MANY aerospace fighters that there isn't really a way to account for the botched landing anyhow.

You can find ACS record sheets for the Jeremiah Highlands group here.

You can find ACS record sheets for the Thun group here.

You can find ACS record sheets for the New Old Idaho group here. 

My usual disclaimer:  I did my best, but I am certain that mistakes were made.

Comments

Popular Posts