In which I realize a bunch of the work was already done for me...

In my last post I finished up my work on the ACS formations for a Luzerne based planetary campaign.

And then I realized that it had already been done for me . . .

The Operation BIRDOG invasion of Luzerne was used for playtesting the ACS beta rules, rules which I was unaware of.  And maybe the rules for ACS changed significantly.  Or maybe they did not.  That's too complicated of a topic to talk about here.

Lets start with my reconstruction of the 3rd Davion Guards and the 308th Comguard Divison.  I think I actually did a pretty good job here.  Here is the SLDF invasion force from the Order of Battle in the Abstract Combat System beta rules.


I think I mostly got this right.  I don't know if the conversion rules changed between the beta or not.  So the numbers here are probably a result of that.

Anyway.  Good to know I could have saved myself a ton of work.

Comments

Popular Posts